iPod Touch Review Video Bar

Loading...

Apple iPod touch 16 GB

Apple iPod touch 16 GB (2nd Generation)

Have a nice time i find Apple iPod touch 16 GB (2nd Generation) Coming Soon I find this from Amazon I will That interes, You that Agree?.

BuZZ from Customer Shopping

Advanced technology!5
I am a first time apple customer. My previous mp3 player is the 8GB Ceative Zen. I decided to try something different for my music. The iPod Touch 16GB arrived on time (with the two day order option on Amazon).
First, I am able to transfer my current music from the Creative Zen to the iPod Touch.
Second, the volume is great! This device has a clear sound without static. There are several options available to change the tone and pitch of the music's sound.
Third, the WiFi technology automatically finds an available network for connecting to the Internet.

Fourth, the only negative part of this purchase are the awkwardly large earphones that Apple includes with this device. However, a more comfortable pair can be purchased.

This is a five star device!!
Amazon has good cases for this device to prevent scratches.

The Best Mp3 Player EVER!!5
Apple iPod touch 32 GB (2nd Generation) This is the best player I have ever had and I've had quite a few. The Ipod Touch 32 GB 2G is packed with fun!! First of all the screen is large and the colors are extraordinary and crystal clear!! Buying songs and exciting applications and games right from the Ipod is truly genious!! The touch screen is unbelievably fun to use. Watching movies and viewing photos is a whole different experience!! You really need to experience this Ipod NOW!! I hope there will be another Ipod Touch with 120GB or more of room, 32GB is great but I want more, more, more!! Before I tried the Ipod Touch I was a creative fan--sorry creative, now I'm an Apple!!!!

it is the funnest ipod ever5
what can i say that has not been said already?? as a first time ipod user, i have no regrets even though i hesitated because of the price. if you are considering buying it dont wait anymore!! the apps are awesome. you will quickly be addicted. ease of use, amazing. i am so hooked on every aspect of this tiny computer!!

About Apple iPod touch 16 GB (2nd Generation) detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #6 in Consumer Electronics
  • Size: 16 GB
  • Color: black
  • Brand: Apple
  • Model: MB531LL/A
  • Dimensions: 4.10" h x .33" w x 2.40" l, .50 pounds
  • Display size: 3.5

Features

  • This player is the iPod touch, not the Apple iPhone
  • 16 GB capacity for 3,500 songs, 10,000 photos, or 20 hours of video
  • Up to 36 hours of music playback or 6 hours of video playback when fully charged
  • 3.5-inch widescreen multi-touch display with 480-by-320-pixel resolution
  • Supported audio formats: AAC, Protected AAC, MP3, MP3 VBR, Audible, Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV; supported video formats: H.264, MPEG-4; supported image file types: JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PSD (Mac only), and PNG

Related Product





Source From buy-wii-apple-ipod-touch-20
I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !.
 

Top Best mp3 players Copyright © 2009 Gadget Blog is Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Templates Sponsored by Online Business Journal