iPod Touch Review Video Bar

Loading...

Apple iPod nano 8 GB Orange

Apple iPod nano 8 GB Orange (4th Generation)

Hello there!! How are you doing?
To day I find introduce you this Apple iPod nano 8 GB Orange (4th Generation) from amazon website you can see now

Customer Shopping BuZZ

great iPod nano5
Actually I have used iPod nano 1st generation before, however a rain ruined the iPod. I can't live without a mp3 player, so I decided to buy another iPod. I saw the picture online and decided to buy iPod 4th generation. When I received it, I found it is great as I thought. I should say it is thicker than 1st generation and is easy to control it.

Can I get rid of ITunes? I guess not...2
The product is nice and comes into a cute package.
but to use ITunes to sync everything is really boring. Why not just copy and paste files from computer to ipod and vice versa. it would be a lot easier and faster.

I NEVER RECEIVED MY PRODUCT1
I NEVER RECEIVED MY PRODUCT. I ordered my product on the 30th of March And It was estimated that I would receive it by the 24th of April. I sent 3(Three) emails to the seller and They jerked me around on some name on the Order Nonsense.ultimately I Never Receive The Product and Have a On going Claim With Amazon.com

About Apple iPod nano 8 GB Orange (4th Generation) detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #160 in Consumer Electronics
  • Size: 8 GB
  • Color: Orange
  • Brand: Apple
  • Model: MB742LL/A
  • Dimensions: 4.00" h x 1.80" w x 2.20" l, 1.00 pounds
  • Display size: 2

Features

  • 8 GB capacity for 2,000 songs, 7,000 photos, or 8 hours of video
  • Up to 24 hours of music playback or 4 hours of video playback when fully charged
  • 2-inch LCD with blue-white LED backlight and 320-by-240-pixel resolution
  • Supported audio formats: AAC, Protected AAC, MP3, MP3 VBR, Audible, Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
  • Supported video formats: H.264, MPEG-4; Supported image file types: JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PSD (Mac only), and PNG



Source From buy-ipod-nano-online-20
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care
 

Top Best mp3 players Copyright © 2009 Gadget Blog is Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Templates Sponsored by Online Business Journal